Tuscany Castle wedding
Do you want to get married in Tuscany? Or organize an event abroad? Then Villa Paula is the place to be. The luxury villa is one of the best and most famous wedding venues in Italy for a Tuscany castle wedding.
The villa has a castle look to it, a castle villa in the hills behind the Tuscan coast, amazing! We admire the Tuscan landscape from the garden, what a fairy-tale background for any kind of event for that matter.
It is possible to rent just the villa, or the villa plus event setting hidden like a fairy-tale cave under the villa. We stare into the event venue, the once authentic stables of the villa. Wow, we seem to have ended up in an underground fairy tale. So atmospheric and romantic, with dim spots focused on the high stone ceiling. ‘Our event venue can accommodate up to 150 people,’ Paola explains. ‘Perfect for those who dream of getting married in Italy. We have organized many weddings over the years.
But not only the perfect Italian wedding can be organized at her ‘castle in Tuscany.’ This perfect venue is also popular for business travel with meetings, dinners, team building sessions, courses and presentations. Paola specializes in the decoration, the caterer provides the Tuscan delicacies and the wedding planner ensures that your weddingday passes smoothly as the behind laying rolling hills.
From the event room we enter the garden with swimming. With good weather conditions, the events are organized in the magically decorated garden. The swimming pool with sun terrace looks very appealing. Even ourselves we get inspired to organize a Tuscan Villas VIP business trip with this kind of setting!
Via the stairs we reach the main entrance. We walk into the hall, admire the kitchen, lounge, the bedrooms, bathrooms and walk up the elegant marble staircase to admire the other bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. In total we count 8 bedrooms and bathrooms, a perfect villa for 16 people. As we walk to the annex for 2 people, we discover that the villa host easily a total of 18 people.
VIP Event Treatments
While every VIP castle villa is absolutely gorgeous, no true Tuscan VIP experience is complete without our special VIP treatments. Treatments and experiences we compose for every family or group. They represent real Tuscan experiences that come right to your doorstep or you can go out and experience! Some suggestions fitting this luxury villa: a Volterra & San Gimignano tour, a balloon flight or of course a fully organized wedding or organized event. A beautiful venue for your wedding, honeymoon, anniversary or company trip!
VIP final note
The prices are based on 18 people: the villa plus annex. For extra beds and for renting the event space, separate prices are applied. The prices for extra persons can be found in the price table. The price for event venue plus day organization we personally quote for you.
- Persons: 18
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 10
- Wi-Fi (livingroom)
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms)
Covered parking space within the electric gate. The villa is air-conditioned in the bedrooms, has mosquito nets and intercom. The former antique stables have been transformed into an event space, for weddings, receptions, business presentations, courses, etc. Separate rates for the event space will be provide by us on request.
Ground floor (pool-level)
- pool 12×6 m. depth: 120/180 cm.
- sunbeds with umbrellas
- outside shower
- tennis table
- stairs to the main entrance level
Event space 150 pax (500 m2)
- tables with 150 seats
- 4 toilets, 1 of which accessible for people with disabilities
- lighting control with dimmable spotlights
- stereo system
- direct access to the garden
Ground floor (level above pool, accessible staircase out of stone)
- living room with fireplace
- satellite television
- mini stereo
- dining room with dining table and chairs
- kitchen with:
- 5-burner and 2-burner gas stove
- American coffee machine
- Italian espresso machine
- water tap
- doors to the terrace
- washing room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- bedroom with fireplace, double bed and bathroom with shower (direct access to the terrace)
- bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom with bath
- a wedding chapel
- marble staircase to the first floor
First floor villa
- suite with double bed, lounge and bathroom with bath
- twin bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom with shower
- 4 double bedrooms with double bed and bathroom with shower
- terrace with table and chairs
- living area with sofa, television, dining table and kitchen with:
- two-burner stove
- coffee machine
- stairs to the first floor
- bedroom with double bed
- bathroom with shower
Italy – Tuscany – Pisa – Toscany coast
Villa Paola is located between the cute little villages Guardistallo and Casale Marittima. A beautiful green valley behind the Tuscan coast, near the best beaches of Tuscany.
Distances and to-do tips from this Tuscany castle villa
Casale Marittima 5 km. Tips:
- Typical Tuscan village with an authentic square, perfect for an ice cream or glass of wine
- Tuscan in an Italian ‘Trattoria’
Guardistallo 7 km. Tips:
- Authentic Tuscan village with narrow streets and panoramic views.
- Walk to the panorama point for the best view of the Tuscan landscape
- Souvenir shopping
Cecina 14 km. Tips:
- seaside town with shops, bars and discos
- With her harbour town Cecina Mare, eating delicious fish on the beach
The best beaches near villa Paola:
- Marina di Bibbona (15 km)
- Cecina Mare (16 km) with pine forest along it’s coast to Marina di Bibbona
- Vada (22 km) upto Rosignano Solvay (27 km): the famous white bounty beaches of Tuscany
- Le Gorette (17 km) sandy beach with pine forest
- Marina di donoratico (23 km): large beach with pine forest
- Follonica 58 km (regio Grosseto): beautiful long bay with sandy beach and cristal clear water
Volterra 28 km. Tips:
- An important Etruscan and Roman city (the Etruscan museum is the second most important after the Etruscan museum in Rome)
San Gimignano 60 km. Tips:
- Count the historic towers
- Palazzo del Popolo
- Piazza della Cisterna
Pisa 69 km. Tips:
- Read our Pisa special to discover what is next to do after have seen the tower of Pisa
Siena 81 km. Tips
- Our Siena special tells you all about the the must-sees in the city and her surroundings
- Pisa – Galileo Galilei: 69 km
- Florence – Amerigo Vespucci: 122 km